How can we help you?
How do I create an account?
Go to https://ebf.live/join/ and enter your email, phone number and credit card information. If you have a first-month free voucher code click 'Add voucher' to enter your code.
What do I get with a subscription?
With a subscription to EBF.LIVE you get access to EverybodyFights, anytime and anywhere:
- Access to hours of video content from your favorite EBF trainers
- TRAIN, BAGS, ROAD, TECHNIQUE and YOGA classes available to stream
- Daily Live Classes plus access to previously streamed Live Classes
- Daily workout challenges with specific movement instruction and playlists
- A special library featuring our EverybodyFights oldies - CORE, BARRE, CARDIO EXTREME and more
- Access to exclusive products and other features rolling out over time
When do you get billed for the Monthly Subscription option?
You will be billed monthly on the same day of the month that you originally signed up, unless you cancel.
Are there any special benefits available for previous gym members?
Please email us at email@example.com or check your inbox for any special offers for our loyal gym members.
Do I need any special equipment or devices to stream EBF LIVE?
All you need is a phone, laptop or smart TV and an internet connection.
What kind of workout equipment is required for EBF LIVE?
You do not have to own equipment to use EBF LIVE. If you do have equipment, there will be options for you to use it. Many of our workouts are focused on using just your bodyweight, while others require weights. Required equipment will be noted prior to the workout, whether it’s On-Demand, Live or a Written Challenge.
How do I change my credit card on file?
After your first payment has processed you will be able to change your credit card by clicking on the avatar floating at the bottom of any screen when you are logged in, and clicking Card Details.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel at anytime. To cancel your subscription just click on the small avatar floating at the bottom of any screen while you are logged in. Click Purchases and then Subscriptions. Select the Subscription and click 'cancel subscription.'